docupedia > DonationsPro > Phoenix Netology
docupedia > DonationsPro
The Premium Donation Management System- facilitating your website financial security. (the commercial version of Treasury). Available for purchase here!. The additional special features are,
- recurring donations
- multi-events for each installation
- multi-install capability for the module
- the ability to provide prizes to donors
- a Wall of Fame, templated
- ability to transfer existing Treasury database
Product support through the Donations Pro forum for purchasers.
Changes since the last Treasury version:
- provided you have at least Treasury v9.2.3 installed, it will transfer your existing Treasury database.
- full "multi install" capability with separate database tables and cached files.
- modified block and module to operate multiple events simultaneously from a single installation.
- a prize(s) option to reward supporters within a specific event or duration.
- optional Wall of Fame added with selectable donors per page and avatar size.
- recurring donations - optional - aligned with the donation duration chosen in admin.
- auto updates when echecks clear finally fixed.
- goal and the above/below value concealed if the goal is zero.
- cURL implementation - IPN will work for those whose hosts disable fsockopen() but have cURL supported.
- version update info now provided.
- default admin page is now the ReadMe.
- updated admin Totals to accomodate event summaries.
- for admin or the donor, their name in Totals now links to their profile.
- updated PayPal Setup info to warn that accepting multi-currencies will require manual editing of donations.
- allowing donors to specify some "other" donation value is now optional.
- limiting a donation choice to only one value means you can run an event, competition or raffle with a set entry fee.
- option to add Anonymous donors to the Donor group.
- main config panel restructured to optimize space.
- event based donations which will provide a donations campaign instead of the current time-based system.
- option to provide full transparency of donations/expenses.
- option to suppress the main page top button which directs down to the actual submit button area.
- fix for erroneous settle amounts, and the installer will adjust any older data.
- enhancement to the donor totals area - you can now total between any two dates you choose.
- cleared echecks should now auto update the database IF PayPal sends IPN data for cleared echecks.
- membergroup subscriptions - not to be confused with PayPal subscriptions.
- auto assignment to a special Supporters group of your choice was introduced previously - now you can choose to allow that membership only for your donation duration i.e. monthly, quarterly, etc. after which their group membership will automatically expire.
- installer re-built for the DragonflyCMS 9.2.x database check facility.
- several extra display options added.
- enhanced pagination and sorting.
- eliminated use of URLs for essential file links.
- added indexes to the config tables.
- donation periods can be month, quarter, half or year.
- paypal fees can be ignored i.e. show gross donations only.
Updated: Saturday, January 26, 2019 (13:47:51) by Phoenix
Created: Thursday, May 17, 2012 (19:49:32) by Phoenix