docupedia > DonationsPro > Phoenix Netology
docupedia > DonationsPro
The Premium Donation Management System- facilitating your website financial security.
(the commercial version of Treasury).
Available for purchase here!.
The additional special features are,
Product support through the Donations Pro forum for purchasers.
Changes since the last Treasury version:
• provided you have at least Treasury v9.2.3 installed, it will transfer your existing Treasury database.
• full "multi install" capability with separate database tables and cached files.
• modified block and module to operate multiple events simultaneously from a single installation.
• a prize(s) option to reward supporters within a specific event or duration.
• optional Wall of Fame added with selectable donors per page and avatar size.
• recurring donations - optional - aligned with the donation duration chosen in admin.
• auto updates when echecks clear finally fixed.
• goal and the above/below value concealed if the goal is zero.
• cURL implementation - IPN will work for those whose hosts disable fsockopen() but have cURL supported.
• version update info now provided.
• default admin page is now the ReadMe.
• updated admin Totals to accomodate event summaries.
• for admin or the donor, their name in Totals now links to their profile.
• updated PayPal Setup info to warn that accepting multi-currencies will require manual editing of donations.
• allowing donors to specify some "other" donation value is now optional.
• limiting a donation choice to only one value means you can run an event, competition or raffle with a set entry fee.
• option to add Anonymous donors to the Donor group.
• main config panel restructured to optimize space.
• event based donations which will provide a donations campaign instead of the current time-based system.
• option to provide full transparency of donations/expenses.
• option to suppress the main page top button which directs down to the actual submit button area.
• fix for erroneous settle amounts, and the installer will adjust any older data.
• enhancement to the donor totals area - you can now total between any two dates you choose.
• cleared echecks should now auto update the database IF PayPal sends IPN data for cleared echecks.
• membergroup subscriptions - not to be confused with PayPal subscriptions. Auto assignment to a special Supporters group of your choice was introduced previously - now you can choose to allow that membership only for your donation duration i.e. monthly, quarterly, etc. after which their group membership will automatically expire.
• installer re-built for the DragonflyCMS 9.2.x database check facility.
• several extra display options added.
• enhanced pagination and sorting.
• eliminated use of URLs for essential file links.
• added indexes to the config tables.
• donation periods can be month, quarter, half or year.
• paypal fees can be ignored i.e. show gross donations only.
- recurring donations
- multi-events for each installation
- multi-install capability for the module
- the ability to provide prizes to donors
- a Wall of Fame, templated
- ability to transfer existing Treasury database
Updated: Saturday, May 19, 2012 (03:04:34) by Phoenix
Created: Thursday, May 17, 2012 (19:49:32) by Phoenix