docupedia > Bugger > Phoenix Netology
docupedia > Bugger
A simplified vehicle for managing, tracking and discussing bugs, features and upgrades, integrated with forums.
- Only registered users can generate a bugger.
(they can also edit it until Status has been assigned)
- Please check what is there or search before adding a new bugger.
- After viewing by admin, priority, status and a debugger will be assigned.
- A forum topic will most likely be auto-generated by our DiscussIt system for further discussion.
- Buggers can also be assigned to a Group to restrict viewing access.
- Only admin can delete a bugger.
- After a bugger is finished the bugger reporter gets a confirmation email.
- Status and priority are controlled by the Assigned user.
- Status: open, 30%, 60%, 90%, done, hold, decline.
- Priority: low, normal, high, alert.
- Buggers are sorted first by status, then by priority.