set your relevant board DST region in Calendar Settings.
use of ADODB functions eliminated.
- delete modules/CPGNuCalendar/functions/adodb.inc
language files relocated to modules/CPGNuCalendar/l10n/
- all files added as english.php, german.php, etc.
- you must delete all language/yours/cpgnucalendar.php files
- rename non-english language files and add to l10n directory e.g. german.php
- update your language files with the additional constants for v2.2.0
( listed at the end of the english.php file )
weekend start can be set to any day of the week
- from that point 2 consecutive days will be highlighted as weekends.
- uses new class calendarwe
icon added to each day on month view to permit event addition
Calendar time now displayed on every event, day, week and month view.
new installs now only use dates from 1971 to 2037.
changes to database, so BACKUP before you start!!
compatible with DF v10 preview version.
No support for issues on sites with less than DF v9.3.3.