Treasury just got better with a major update.
- config data has been restructured and cached to reduce queries.
- several extra display options added, especially the block.
- admin tooltips added.
- dates as unixtime and admin can display in us or uk format.
- user donations can be totalled over selectable time periods in admin.
- option to auto-assign users to an admin selectable group - handy for supporter rewards.
Note: because of the frequent issues that people had with paypal email address affecting the block totals display, I have changed the field (was business
) that the block groups data on - it is now the item_name
field, usually called Donation
. If this presents problems, or you have changed it at some point in the current month, a simple sql query can change all values in your database to whatever you now use - back-up your database tables first!
UPDATE YOURPREFIX_treas_trans SET item_name='YOURITEMNAME';
Alternatively, whenever you edit a specific donation through admin, the save process will automatically change item_name
for that transaction to the value you have specified in your config panel.