First I wanna thank you for the great idea to get the IP_Tracking modul working on Dragonfly! But I have the Problem that it doesnt give me results for a specific Module.
This is how I configured footer.php from Dragonfly root directory:
$foot1 .= '<br />';
// MS-Analysis Entry
// require( "modules/MS_Analysis/mstrack.php" );
$foot1 = '<div align="center">'.$foot1.'
Interactive software released under <a href="http://www.dragonflycms.com/GNUGPL.html" target="_new" title="GNU Public License Agreement">GNU GPL</a>,
<a href="'.getlink('credits').'">Code Credits</a>,
if (!THEME_USES_TPL) echo $foot1;
(Lines 30 to 40)
The Problem is that when I choose f.e. Your_Account from the drop down box in IP-Tracking-Module the page reloads and there is again "All Modules" up in the drop down box. It shows me the same results as before.
This is the only bug I found! The rest seems to work perfect!
If you want I can send you a german translation for the language-file of your Module!?
Many thanks gtown - just got a bit of work on MReviews that I want to finish in the little spare time I have in the next few weeks (in transition between two habitats until mid April). Not to mention half a dozen other modules I was fiddling with.
Converting these modules is turning out to be the easy part - fixing all their original bugs and xhtml non-compliances plus the issues arising from making them consistent with register globals off is a different story. However, I will get there
Update - found the bug which was a missing $_GET variable.
Then I found another bug caused by me allowing the url stored in the databse in "LEO" format - this was intended to save database space, but I overlooked the need to change the search query. All fixed now.
Rather than a separate fixes forum, I'll create an announce topic with fixes attached. Plus I'll update the download.