Downloads > Version History > Audit (formerly IP Tracker) > Phoenix Netology
Audit (formerly IP Tracker) Editor's PickMain | Details | Download Now | History | Statistics
Track changes made to Audit (formerly IP Tracker) since its original version.
Version 9.3.6 / 10.0
Sun Feb 21, 2021 9:28 am by Phoenix
Adding version for DF v10
Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:40 pm by Phoenix
* adjustment in admin for php 5.4
Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:02 pm by Phoenix
fix corrupted cvs language files
Sun May 27, 2012 10:15 pm by Phoenix
* ability to search data on hostname or part thereof
Tue May 01, 2012 6:32 pm by Phoenix
* language files relocated to modules/IP_Tracker/l10n/
* added more language defines
* fix for gmtime() required in v9
* fixed installer for Project HoneyPot config values
* search for user will now return a list of the various IPS used by that user
* ability to export your data with one click on the main page (thanks Nano)
* improved handling of the modules list means that it will now list only hits for a given module
* replacement of ereg functions for PHP 5.3 (thanks Nano)
* IP masking code enhanced (Nano)
* general code tidy up
Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:37 am by Phoenix
* bug fix for pagination in search
* sinbin link added within search results
* MAIN_CFG cache deleted in installer upgrades
Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:33 pm by Phoenix
* Search ability for selectable time periods and minimum queries, query and page generation times.
* Clicking the sinbin icon provides 3 different spam assessments plus relevant action options for visitors/users/search engines.
Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:32 pm by Phoenix
* record db queries, query and page generation times for every visit
* fields displayed when an IP is viewed
* graphical display of trends in the 3 extra fields
* Project HoneyPot used for IP lookup when clicking host name
* adjustments to meet sql strict
* main page pagination enhanced
Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:57 am by Phoenix
* bug fix for hostname pruning
Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:27 pm by Phoenix
* pruning can now be applied to hostname
* small adjustment for binary IPs
Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:30 pm by Phoenix
fix for binary IPs
Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:02 am by Phoenix
* exclusions are now stored in the database and cached to optimize queries.
* pruning can now be applied to Usernames and IP addresses.
* main display queries have been optimized with 95% reduction in query time.
* paging method changed and enhanced for viewing the IP page listing.
Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:22 am by Phoenix
* reduced queries by cached config
* added search for username or IP.
Fri Apr 27, 2007 2:48 pm by Phoenix
Couple of minor bug fixes
XHTML1.1 Strict fixes
db query optimized
Tue Feb 20, 2007 4:08 pm by Phoenix
* adjusted to allow for IPv6 and ip_address field changed to binary
* small adjustments for compatibility with PHP5.x and MySQL5.x
* added admin interface for config, exclusions, pruning and readme.
* added referer info to database and option to display.
* language file extended to cover all text used (hopefully) and moved.
Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:54 pm by Phoenix
fixed erroneous version number
Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:18 pm by Phoenix
Wed Jul 20, 2005 10:30 pm by Phoenix
updated for unix time and ability to exclude all bots
Tue Jul 19, 2005 1:21 am by Phoenix
fix for hostname and ip address exclusion
Fri Jun 03, 2005 4:04 pm by Phoenix
add time offset
Sat Apr 16, 2005 6:33 pm by Phoenix
Added config and filter to exclude admin links from viewing.
Mon Apr 11, 2005 4:42 pm by Phoenix
Updated with enhancements from DJMaze.