The primary intent is enhanced useability for new and existing users - currently in use on this site.
- uses jQuery validation to enhance registration, all browsers plus IE6
- now requires double email entry to minimize error
- initial registration requires username and email to check against existing users, ajax + PHP fallback
- then registration has a second step, also with validation to minimize data loss if errors
- where js is disabled, DF error checking has been changed to minimize data loss
- your account has a css tabbed menu, no js (previous block removed)
- tabbed menu extended to private messagesi
- private messages language integrated with YA (no longer forums lang)
- tab for user activity - summary, blogs, gallery, posts, topics, watchlists
- tab for user groups
- password recovery modified to eliminate confusing code entry, relies on re-activation link only.
- provision for forgotten username, similar to lost password
- admin option to allow viewing of user profiles on a groups basis
- admin option to allow username change, requires email re-activation
- user email change now requires email re-activation
- all fully templated.
- theme based styling with account.css covering validation and jQuery curve
- uses jQuery curve to round container corners, all browsers
- for enhanced useability, the verdana font is provided for security codes
- core database tables untouched but reactivation table and couple of main config flags added
Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):
Last edited by Phoenix on Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:36 am; edited 4 times in total