Downloads > Version History > CPGNuCalendar > Phoenix Netology
CPGNuCalendar Editor's PickMain | Details | Download Now | History | Statistics
Track changes made to CPGNuCalendar since its original version.
Mon May 07, 2012 8:33 pm by Phoenix
* fix for the never ending date
* fix for the never working popup date
Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:44 pm by Phoenix
only for DragonflyCMS v9.3.3 or greater.
relies upon your Forums timezone setting.
set your relevant DST region in settings.
use of ADODB functions eliminated.
- delete modules/CPGNuCalendar/functions/adodb.inc
language files relocated to modules/CPGNuCalendar/l10n/
- all files added as english.php, german.php, etc.
- you must delete all language/yours/cpgnucalendar.php files
- rename non-english language files and add to l10n directory e.g. german.php
- update your language files with the additional constants for v2.2.0
( listed at the end of the english.php file )
weekend start can be set to any day of the week
- from that point 2 consecutive days will be highlighted as weekends.
- uses new class calendarwe
icon added to each day on month view to permit event addition
Calendar time now displayed on every event, day, week and month view.
new installs now only use dates from 1971 to 2037.
changes to database, so BACKUP before you start!!
compatible with DF v10 preview version.
Thu May 07, 2009 12:25 pm by Phoenix
* provide server time adjustment (PHP5 only).
* bug fix for missing week number in week view
* previous US dates now universal
* added style for FiSubSilverSh
Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:55 pm by Phoenix
Version 2.0.7 withdrawn.
Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:54 am by Phoenix
* timezone now reflects the same site setting as the Forums.
* shows your personal difference from that setting.
Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:19 pm by Phoenix
* add group to edit/delete events
Wed Oct 24, 2007 7:26 pm by Phoenix
* secured permissions to add/edit/delete/modify events
* removed admin ability to allow anonymous posting
* further XHTML compliance work
Fri Mar 30, 2007 12:05 am by Phoenix