docupedia > Audit > Phoenix Netology
docupedia > Audit
IP Tracker now re-badged as Audit - track your visitors IP, module access and referer - handy for site management, elimination of malicious visitors and monitoring of search engine activity.
For Project Honeypot data you do need to sign-up and request a key
Whilst it has user view capability, it is still highly recommended that you restrict viewing to admin, or a limited group of moderators - certainly not all visitors.
v9.2.0 - if the graph doesn't display, your server may require you to CHMOD 0666 or 0777 for the image modules/audit/audit.gif
- Supports server time offset and uses unix time.
- Ability to exclude individual IPs and hosts as well as all bots.
- Monitors referers and has despamming capability.
- Exclusions are now stored in a database table and accessed via cache.
- Search capability for Username and IP address.
- Manual pruning via a set number of records, username or IP address.
- Main display queries optimized, 95% reduction in query time.
- Paging improved for viewing pages accessed by an IP.
- Database queries, query and page generation times collected and graphically displayed.
- Search ability for selectable time period and minimum queries, query and page generation times.
- Clicking the sinbin icon provides 3 different spam assessments plus relevant action options for visitors/users/search engines.
Updated: Saturday, January 12, 2019 (11:48:45) by Phoenix
Created: Thursday, May 17, 2012 (19:51:22) by Phoenix