IP tracker version
-> IP Tracker

#1: IP tracker version Author: dusman PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 2:14 pm
    ----
I am currently running 9.0.0.5, the downloads area says 9.0.7.0? is there a new version as I am not able to download anything other that the 9.0.0.5 version?

Thanks!

#2: Re: IP tracker version Author: PhoenixLocation: Netizen PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 2:22 pm
    ----
aah, yes, there is - I was about to upload a newer version, then had a change of mind and deleted it - forgot to update the info.

The newer version will appear in the new year - I plan to upgrade the clumsy exclusions section which I adapted from MS Ananlysis.

Sorry for the confusion Embarassed

#3: Re: IP tracker version Author: dusman PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 2:21 am
    ----
Thanks, this is a great module and look forward to using the new release, thanks for the work on it!

-dustin
www.station42.com

#4: Re: IP tracker version Author: PhoenixLocation: Netizen PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:23 am
    ----
9.1.1 released Smile

#5: Re: IP tracker version Author: dusman PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:52 am
    ----
Thanks, Just installed it and wow, even better than the last version, much appreciated, i would say this is on my list of top 3 mods for DF. Thanks again.

#6: Re: IP tracker version Author: PhoenixLocation: Netizen PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:48 am
    ----
Kind words indeed - thank you Smile

I should have released the earlier versions, but I was somewhat de-motivated for a while Wink

-> IP Tracker