Docupedia » DonationsPro
Docupedia » DonationsPro
The Premium Donation Management System- facilitating your website financial security.
Changes since the last Treasury version:
• provided you have at least Treasury v9.2.3 installed, it will transfer your existing Treasury database.
• full "multi install" capability with separate database tables and cached files.
• modified block and module to operate multiple events simultaneously from a single installation.
• a prize(s) option to reward supporters within a specific event or duration.
• optional Wall of Fame added with selectable donors per page and avatar size.
• recurring donations - optional - aligned with the donation duration chosen in admin.
• auto updates when echecks clear finally fixed.
• goal and the above/below value concealed if the goal is zero.
• cURL implementation - IPN will work for those whose hosts disable fsockopen() but have cURL supported.
• version update info now provided.
• default admin page is now the ReadMe.
• updated admin Totals to accomodate event summaries.
• for admin or the donor, their name in Totals now links to their profile.
• updated PayPal Setup info to warn that accepting multi-currencies will require manual editing of donations.
• allowing donors to specify some "other" donation value is now optional.
• limiting a donation choice to only one value means you can run an event, competition or raffle with a set entry fee.
• option to add Anonymous donors to the Donor group.
• main config panel restructured to optimize space.
• event based donations which will provide a donations campaign instead of the current time-based system.
• option to provide full transparency of donations/expenses.
• option to suppress the main page top button which directs down to the actual submit button area.
• fix for erroneous settle amounts, and the installer will adjust any older data.
• enhancement to the donor totals area - you can now total between any two dates you choose.
• cleared echecks should now auto update the database IF PayPal sends IPN data for cleared echecks.
• membergroup subscriptions - not to be confused with PayPal subscriptions. Auto assignment to a special Supporters group of your choice was introduced previously - now you can choose to allow that membership only for your donation duration i.e. monthly, quarterly, etc. after which their group membership will automatically expire.
• installer re-built for the DragonflyCMS 9.2.x database check facility.
• several extra display options added.
• enhanced pagination and sorting.
• eliminated use of URLs for essential file links.
• added indexes to the config tables.
• donation periods can be month, quarter, half or year.
• paypal fees can be ignored i.e. show gross donations only.
Updated: Friday, May 18, 2012 (13:34:34) by Phoenix
Created: Thursday, May 17, 2012 (06:19:32) by Phoenix